We carry out a wide variety of design and build projects in the Educational sector ranging from total refurbishments of large buildings to car parks and hard landscaping. We manage all aspects of the projects, organising mechanical and electrical contractors, and others accordingly, so as to give a complete project to the client. Some of our more recent clients have been Rudolf Steiner School, Marlborough Science Academy, St Luke's School and St George's School.
Examples of some of the work we offer are:
- Total refurbishments and re-fits; classrooms, toilets, kitchens, sports facilities
- Structural alterations
- Minor works and maintenance contracts
- Decoration works
- Commercial hard flooring
- Fenestration re-fits
- Hard landscaping, car park construction and surface water drainage
- DDA compliance works (please see our DDA/Special Works page for further details)
- Rapid response to building related emergencies, for example vandalism repairs, storm damage repairs and other faults.
- Onsite metal fabrication; window guards, safety railings, security gates, purpose build smoking shelters.
Health and safety along with environmental management is very important to us. We are registered with the CHAS Health and Safety Assessment Scheme and are re-assessed annually to maintain accreditation. Our site staff have exemplary health and safety records and are enhanced CRB checked and authorised to work in schools and colleges. We are also very experienced and pride ourselves on our ability to work within live environments with minimum disruption.